About this programme
This apprenticeship programme is designed for employees who wish to learn about business improvement techniques and lean processes and achieve recognised qualification in business improvement techniques and transferable maths and English functional skills.
This level 2 apprenticeship is an ideal development programme for those employees who are and want to contribute to identifying workplace problems and play an active part in the pigmentation of lean business improvements. It is also ideal for those employees who have undertaken some lean business improvement techniques training who wish to acquire new skills and experience within their organisation.
The apprenticeship will be delivered by your occupationally competent and experienced team of coaches who will work closely with your employees throughout their continuous improvement development journey.
Who is the apprenticeship for?
- Employees who wish to learn about lean business improvement techniques.
- Employees who wish to take on additional roles and responsibilities within a lean business improvement environment.
- Employees who have already undertaken some form of lean business improvement techniques training who want to further their development and gain recognised qualifications and promote lean skills and effective team working across all types of organisations.
- Organisations that want to introduce the key principles, tools and techniques of lean business improvement techniques across their business and empower their employees to make improvements and embrace change.
What will apprentices achieve?
- The knowledge and skills that will enable employees to contribute to solving workplace improvement projects in a focussed continuous improvement team environment.
- The knowledge and skills to apply effective problem-solving techniques, identifying, selecting workplace improvement projects and effective solutions leading to quantifiable improvements to quality, cost and delivery.
- A robust understanding and knowledge of basic lean business improvement techniques such has, Kaizen, workplace organisation, visual management systems.
- An improvement and enhanced awareness of health and safety in the workplace.
- The opportunity to gain recognised business improvement techniques qualifications in Business Improvement Techniques and functional skills maths and English.