About this programme
The diploma is a 6 day workplace development programme that provides instruction, practice and constructive feedback on key Lean competencies. It is available to anyone in an organisation that has no Lean qualifications.
Lean development is the key to driving your business further, developing essential ongoing workplace skills; helping your business stay ahead of the competition by empowering your employees.
Who is the apprenticeship for?
- Employees that do not have any formal qualifications in LEAN
- Employees that cannot commit the time for the full apprenticeship
- Employees that wishes to start their LEAN journey
What will apprentices achieve?
- The knowledge and skills in the basic Continuous Improvement Tools and Techniques
- Ability to put the LEAN process into practice with a real business efficiency project
- The programme is underpinned by the Level 2 National Diploma in Business Improvement Techniques qualification