LEAD’s Advanced Practitioner Level 3 Programme
This programme is designed to advance your employees’ competencies and their ability to lead improvements in quality and performance benefits in the workplace It helps develop further working practices which will deliver greater quality, cost and delivery benefits to improve the efficiency of your business.
It will be delivered by our experienced team of coaches who will work closely with your employees on leading live continuous improvement projects in the workplace.
Who is it for?
- Employees who can clearly progress from LEAD’s Level 2 Apprenticeship programme
- Employees responsible for embedding, coaching and applying Continuous Improvement Techniques into a business
- Organisations that want to optimise both individual and company performance
- Managers, team leaders and individuals who want to make a real difference to their workplace
What will delegates achieve with this programme?
- The ability to lead a continuous improvement project team
- The competency to sustain continuous improvement across the company
- Continuous Improvement tools and techniques
- More in-depth bespoke CI knowledge in areas such as: Set Up Reduction, TPM and Process Flow
- The opportunity to gain an accredited Level 3 Diploma in Business Improvement Techniques
Contact us today to learn more about the Advanced Practitioner Programme.